“Great dessert but too much fat in food.”
Review of Vito's Trattoria

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Grand Center / Midtown
Cross street: Grand Blvd
Nashville
“Great dessert but too much fat in food.”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

The gelato and coffee are worth going to Vito's. However, I spooned out 20 tablespoons of straight fat out of my Carbonara. Very disgusting! I won't go back for dinner but just dessert.

1 Thank lofti008

columbus,ohio
“Trip back to mafia era”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We had late lunch there recommended by locals.the atmosphere,the food,service,price......... Outstanding.

Visited July 2014
Hartville, Missouri
“Great food and Great Staff!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We all loved the pizza and everyone that worked there were very nice!! We will be back next trip to STL!

• Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Dinner before a Show at the Fox”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Went with my wife before the Sarah McClachlan concert at the Fox. Great food served fast. Just what we were looking for tonight!

Johnston City, Illinois
“Food is tasty, but tiny. ”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch one day, not knowing what to expect. I didn't take advantage of the lunch pizza buffet, but instead ordered the baked lasagna off the lunch menu. What I received was good tasting (nothing spectacular), but laughably small portion size. It was like two bites of lasagna. I wasn't too happy with that.

It should be noted though, that Vito's did try to make it right. After mentioning my unhappiness to a manager (which I never do. I'm easy to please), they gave me a $25 gift certificate for a return trip which I have yet to use, but want to. I have high hopes that it will be better on my next trip.

1 Thank gmitchell91