“Delicuos”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Hill
Description: Family owned St. Louis Italian restaurant on "The HIll"
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicuos”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Great Italian food at a reasonable price. I ordered and devoured the baked mostaccioli with meatballs ( I tend to stick to the basics the first time eating some where). My girlfriend ordered the chicken marsala and it was very good as well. The pasta side of olive oil, garlic, and pasta was simple and perfect. The bread was great too. Will be back for sure.

• Visited June 2014

Harrisburg, Illinois
“Awesome Italian Food”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Excellent food. Just a short drive from downtown.There is usually a bit of a wait and parking is challenging, but well worth it.

Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Amazing Food”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I came here for lunch and everything I had was absolutely delicious. We ordered the toasted ravioli as an appetizer and they were amazing. Even the bread they brought before the meal was delicious! I had the baked mostaccioli with meat sauce ... Absolutely amazing. The service was fantastic and the food is very reasonably priced. The only reason I won't give 5 stars is because I ordered a lemon drop martini and it seemed somewhat watered down. I also found lipstick marks on the glass that certainly weren't mine. The server was more than happy to take it back and remove it from my bill. Maybe I just got a glass that wasn't cleaned very well, but everything else about this restaurant was great. I definitely recommend this place if you're looking for a delicious Italian meal!

• Visited July 2014
Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
“Best afternoon at a sidewalk tble on "the hill"”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went to Zias just as they were opening for lunch. Sat outside at a sidewalk table and ordered a nice bottle of wine. The waitress was very nice and attentive. I had the Arancini as an appetizer. Heavenly little balls of deep fried risotto with cheese and sausage.Then came the tortellini Piselli. OMG! So divine. My only complaint was that I was so stuffed I couldn't finish all the food. I did however sit and enjoy the rest of the bottle of wine.It is simply the best!

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“WOW”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had heard SO much about Zia's, and I knew I had to try it on my visit to St. Louis. The wait for two people on a Saturday evening was about 45 minutes, which was expected. The food was well worth the wait! We had a wonderful server, and I really wish I had gotten her name! If you have her, she has short red hair and she is absolutely amazing!

The food was perfect! We started out with the bread and olive oil, the olive oil was fantastic! We were told from other people that the toasted ravioli was a must have, so we got it. WOW, that was so delicious, and their marinara was on point as well! I ordered the chicken carbonara and my boyfriend ordered the house specials. Both dishes were mouthwatering delicious! The portions are so large that we both ended up taking to go bags! We finished our meals with some amazing canoli's! EVERY time I come to St. Louis I will eat here, it was absolutely the best meal I have ever had. Thank you, Zia's!

• Visited June 2014