“Huge sandwiches!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Huge sandwiches!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

I had the steak sandwich and it was a little greasy, but good. My sister had the burger and she said it was the best burger she's ever had. The portions are huge. I also heard really good things about the buffalo chicken sandwich.
The service was a little slow because they were very busy. Our waitress was nice though. I would go back to try that chicken sandwich.

• Visited June 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Best burger, no doubt”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We have been east to west and everywhere in between always looking for a great burger. It's hard to find a good one when you compare it to Seamus McDaniels. It big, it's delicious and served to your liking. Everything on the menu is great. Chicken wings (we ask for extra crispy) Buffalo chicken sandwich, their soups and everyday specials are all phenomenal!

Don't wait, just go!

• Visited May 2013
Monroe, Louisiana
“Food Good - Good Value - Bad Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I work close by Seamus McDaniels, so what a great place to frequent for lunch...you'd think. The food has always been good, the only thing that kept me coming back. However, the service staff needs some serious lessons in friendliness. I don't know if it was because I was a regular for the lunch crowd, or if the staff thought I didn't tip enough (generally I'm in the 18-20% range for tip) but the waitresses couldn't be bothered to talk, announce their name, or even smile - it was like I was a total bother to their day. This includes different waitresses, but the Mexican guy who is the busboy or general helper, always a cool dude, nice to visit with - rest of the staff could care less if you were there or not. So now I'm not. Refuse to go back. such a shame - the food and value is good.

• Visited December 2012
Knoxville
“Bleu cheese bacon burger? yes i think so...”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Found this place because we wanted to eat in Dogtown during our visit. The burgers were delicious. The fries are underwhelming. The homemade bleu cheese dressing is so yummy. If you want a low key, neighborhood hang out with a good burger, then try it. The only draw back was I didn't know they had a quieter inside part.

Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Awesome place.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

After a long day in St. Louis this is the best place to grab a burger and an Ale. The outside patio is perfect for thowing a few back. Their Burger was one of the best I've ever eaten and i've ate alot of burgers. the atmosphere is very laid back and you'll feel at home with the wait satff. I love this place.

• Visited May 2012