“Great atmosphere”
Review of 4 Hands Brewery

4 Hands Brewery
Ranked #51 of 267 things to do in Saint Louis
Reviewed December 2, 2013

My husband and I met some people here this past weekend. Upon arrival, we were a bit unsure. It's not in the nicest area of town. We didn't feel unsafe or anything, but we weren't sure we had found the right place. We couldn't tell until we got right up to the door that it was indeed what we were looking for. Once inside, there's a cool laid back vibe. The furnishings and decor are really attention-grabbing. I especially liked the main chandelier. There is a wall of windows that allow a view right into the brewery, which is a nice touch. The music mix that was playing while we chatted was varied and lively, yet the music wasn't played so loud that it prohibited conversation. I tried two different beers - Morning Glory and Ruby Red Prussia. I really liked the Morning Glory, which is brewed with sweet potatoes and spices. I wasn't a huge fan of the Ruby Red Prussia, although perhaps I just didn't care for it in contrast to the Morning Glory. I would probably recommend a visit to 4 Hands if you are in the area. I don't think I would go out of my way for it, but I did enjoy my visit.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

What a job these brewers do with some of their mainstay craft brews along with the seasonal brews. Even if you don't like a certain style of beer, you have to appreciate these brewers really know what they are doing. Here's hoping that Pegasus will be on their seasonal list next winter.