“Delicious tacos”

Ranked #52 of 3,337 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar, Street Food
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Servin' up Mexi-Cali street food, craft cocktails and local beer in the Delmar Loop.
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

First time eating there as my daughter raves about the eatery. Very glad we ate there today and would totally eat again if not for the driving from Columbia. Perfect weather for sitting outside today and glad we were there early as it filled up quickly.
Delicious tacos , friendly staff, and excellent service!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

I’d never had bacon on a burrito before, but it ended up being very good. It was certainly a younger crowd there, but I didn’t feel out of place. I sat at the bar and the service was actually awesome. I hate it when servers stop by every 3 minutes, but I don’t want to run out of my drink either. He kept an eye on me, but only came over when it looked like I actually needed something. The food came out very quickly and it was exactly as I’d ordered it. I thoroughly enjoyed my gigantic burrito. Great dollar value and not pricey.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

We tried Mission Taco for the first time and my whole family liked it. We usually eat at another popular root beer place nearby. This place had no wait, was moderately priced and had a nice selection on their menu (If you are not a very adventurous eater you may want to check the menu before you go). I had the Yucatecan Pork & Fish tacos. They were delicious. There is seating inside & outside. They have kids meals and a full bar too.

Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Service was excellent, Taco choices were very good & Unique, (Duck, habanero fried chicken), and the bar menu was very extensive and reasonably priced.

This is a great dining choice when in the area.

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

This taqueria accommodated all eight of us, with ease. The decor is peculiarly San Francisco. The taco meat offerings include authentic Mexican as well as some peculiar meats like duck and pulled pork. For appetizer chips, they offer an orange-colored spicy salsa that’s unlike what I’ve tasted elsewhere.

It is quiet enough inside to have a good conversation.