“This is THE best Baskin-Robbins in the World!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baskin-Robbins Rock Hill
Ranked #73 of 88 Dessert in Saint Louis
Creve Coeur, Missouri
“This is THE best Baskin-Robbins in the World!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I suspect most of us have been to a Baskin-Robbins in our lifetime. Though the brand almost became extinct in St. Louis for a bit (I blame this on the custard giants in the area), I am happy to say that it is back with a flourish!

Eric O'Neill and his team at Baskin-Robbins Rock Hill are a terrific bunch. They are knowledgeable about their brand and offerings, and treat every customer like gold! I am sure I don't have to sell you on the amazing 31+ flavors offered here (Gold Medal Ribbon and World Class Chocolate for me!).

Eric publishes a monthly newsletter featuring four coupons and updates on the upcoming charitable events and activities he is hosting at Manchester and McKnight (right outside his shop). Also, you can print the coupons again and go back for another visit!

There is always a new cake or an innovative idea they are tossing around. You should check out the ladybug and bumblebee cakes for Spring! Undeniably cute...

I can't say enough good things about Eric or this Baskin-Robbins location... They are personable, helpful, and community-minded neighbors, and I hope you will stop by!

• Visited April 2013