Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Reviewed January 7, 2018
WesH646
Louisville, Kentucky
Cool place to go

Loved that they had slower karts for kids. Expensive, but do the Groupon deal. Cars go fast. Staff... read more

Reviewed December 10, 2016
fcas2002
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Saint Louis
from $10.00
from $70.00
from $14.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Me and my daughter wanted to visit some other karting tracks over the holidays. Pole Position has a nice facility and everyone was very nice. The mechanic even came over to give my daughter some tips between racing since it wasn't busy. We were used to gas karting and these are electric which was way different than I expected. You could not touch the brake at any point in the corner or you would spin out and they did not seem as responsive when you got back on the gas as I've always heard about electric motors. One other item I'm used to is seeing my time on the screen as I'm racing but their monitor is turned so the people watching can see the times. It would be nice to see lap times as you race to see how your doing live. The other item is cost. Karting is not cheap anywhere you go so dont be surprised. Try and plan your visit so you can go at a time where you can use the groupon which will make it much cheaper. They do have helmets fitted with go-pro addaptors if you want to video your race.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed February 22, 2017

We stopped in after a simple search and found it to be very expensive and hard to have fun. The employees had issues with minor things and picked on every little thing which made it not fun at all. I am an adult on the slowest speed race, since I'm with my kid, never hit the bumpers, didn't run into other cars, never spun out, so what? I don't feel like you needed to say anything... thanks.

Date of experience: February 2017
5  Thank Anniedives
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Pole Position Raceway St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2017

Thank you for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are sorry that your race was not as anticipated. We value all of your feedback and we hope you have a great day!

Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Loved that they had slower karts for kids. Expensive, but do the Groupon deal. Cars go fast. Staff was helpful.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank fcas2002
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Pole Position Raceway St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us and appreciate you taking the time to share it with us. We hope you all can come race with us again soon! Have a great day!

Reviewed October 19, 2016

We stopped by to kill some time with our boys (12 and 9) and had a great time. Unlike most indoor gokart places, these are really fast cars. I was very excited to drive them - however, young kids have different carts and the the speeds are adjusted for the adults to match the speeds of the kids. While we didn't know this ahead of time, we still had a blast and the team there was great to work our race in before a large group started. Was a bit pricey ($100 for 4 of us to each race 12 laps) but we all had a great time. I really want to go back without the kids!

Date of experience: October 2016
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Pole Position Raceway St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2016

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy you and your boys had a fun time racing with us! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We can't wait to have to back to tear it up on the track! Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 13, 2016

Listed as one of the top things to do with kids in St. Louis--so, we took the kids. They have different sized of Go-Karts depending on age. They also have different speeds for them depending on age. 14 and older can go up to 45 miles an hour! Not your run-of-the-mill Go-Kart Track--you don't just go around in circles. Lots of twists and turns and only a few good places to pass--so you have to pick your spot and take the opportunity.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Sharon95GCP
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Pole Position Raceway St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Thanks for the review, Sharon! We are happy to hear you brought the kids and that you all had a fun time racing with us! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your feedback! We hope you and your son can join us again soon! Have a wonderful day!