“Excellent corn...St Louis can stop driving to Chicago for popcorn.”
Review of Harrison's Popcorn

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Harrison's Popcorn
Ranked #1,362 of 2,948 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent popcorn ...lousy hours. Looking forward to the day when hours are longer and stable. I visited the shop a few times during posted hours to find them closed with no notice.
Call before going to reduce disappointment.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

I stumbled upon this establishment purely by accident. I was walking with my family en route to Forest Park and noticed the little window of Harrison’s popcorn shop. They make many different flavors of gourmet popcorn. You will be greeted with a warm smile by Harrison, who is more than happy to take your order. I have only had the Caramel coated flavor but plan on trying more on my next trip to St. Louis! My husband and I bought a “large” bag and I am embarrassed to say, it was gone within 2 days! Shame on us. Probably a good thing for my hips that we don’t live close :)