“Excellent service that would make me come back...”

Laredo on Lafayette Square
Ranked #629 of 2,901 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mexican
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent service that would make me come back...”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I'd been wanting to try Laredo since my husband and I moved to the St. Louis area, and I'm glad I finally did. Chips and salsa were served within seconds of arriving, and all the staff were extremely friendly. We were in a time crunch and inquired about how long the wait would be and were very reassured we would have plenty of time to eat. We ordered the queso which was, by far, the best I've had...thick and rich. We shared one order of the steak fajitas and without asking, our meal was split for us. My only criticism is that the tortillas were rather stiff, but the excellent and friendly service we received would make me come back despite this. Nice!

• Visited June 2014

“I liked Arcella's better”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

1st time back since Arcella's was taken over by Laredo's. It looks the same outside but the inside has lost all it;s character. The salsa was too hot and the food was too cold..

• Visited June 2014
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Nice Mexican for lunch”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Very good Mexican food with very good service. I particularly liked the shredded meat used in most dishes.

Visited June 2014
San Jose, California
“Friendly staff with excellent mexican food!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Party of eight sat comfortably in the rear. Excellent food & drinks. Highly recommend the fish tacos.

Visited May 2014
St. Louis
“Gem in Lafayette Square”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

As a neighbor, I've eaten here many times in the last year. I'm always greeted with a smile, and the food and service is great. I usually get their enchiladas, and my wife gets the fajitas or chimichanga. Definitely recommend.