“"With Sushi, It all About Balance"”

Ocha Thai & Japanese
Order Online
Ranked #1,079 of 3,335 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Had lunch here with a co-worker. I thought it was fresh and delicious. I would definitely eat here again. I am a vegan and I had a salad and the soup and veggie rolls. Delicious.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Had dinner with friends here. My friends had a tofu curry which they enjoyed. My dish had eggplants which were not cooked enough. My husband had chicken noodles which he enjoyed.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

It is REALLY not hard to make me happy with a Thai entre--it is my absolute favorite. I should have been leary since the place seemed more Japanese inspired when I walked in, and should have tried the sushi--however, I would have been worried about food poisoning. I ordered the beef curry and it was definitely the worst I had ever tasted. The sauce was watered down and the beef was extremely chewy and tasted like it was past expiration and was starting to go bad.' If I hadn't been on a date, and didn't want to seem too picky, I would have sent it back. The only reason I am not giving it 1 star is because the service was great-I don't eat rice so the server offered me additional vegetables which most restaurants don't do.The inside was very interesting layout and also seemed very clean. I hope that I just visited on an 'off' day.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

Went in after a workout with intentions on dining in but it was freezing! I requested my order to go not to risk getting sick. The already cold service upon my entrance got COLDER. I immediately felt under-appreciated & unwanted as a Groupon user. The lady assisting me was very rude and stated next time I must dine in. I AGAIN stated that I intended to dine in however she did not ask if there was anything she could do to make me more comfortable for a dine in. Either way I was in a position to pay for my food. Her attitude turned me off and ruined any chance of me returning.

The food was good. Chirashi & clear soup were tasty & well presented.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed May 25, 2016

Better than Thai Kitchen and less expensive. They have adequate sushi, but the Thai dishes are great for lunch.

Date of visit: May 2016