“Good food, great service”
Review of Pan d' Olive

Pan d' Olive
Ranked #109 of 3,337 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Got there early, was seated immediately. Service was prompt and professional. Food was exactly as described and tasty. All together a satisfying experience.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 30, 2019

We dined at Pan d' Olive and had a wonderful dinner there. The food was delicious and the service was excellent. We enjoyed it very much! Must try if you are in St. Louis.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank 3ChrisT14
Reviewed May 8, 2019

We had a very nice and enjoyable meal here with friends. The menu had lots of interesting choices of Italian, Mediterranean and American fare. The caesar salad and seafood linguini were excellent. Good wine choices and great atmosphere and service. What's not to like?

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 26, 2019

I love Pan d'Olive because it's consistently good, staff is knowledgeable and friendly and it's in a great location. I go with friends monthly before we attend an event in the CWE so it's a good meeting place. I usually have the trout, salmon, or my new favorite...cappelini with olives, capers, etc. The cappelini is so tasty! Also love the cabbage stew that accompanies some of the dishes. Also love the Shepard's salad. Bread is delicious. I've never had the lobster ravioli, but my friend raves about it. Edina and Sal always take great care of us and are knowlegeable about the food.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019

I have always had excellent food and service here. I love that they take reservations because it can get really crowded really fast! The parking lot's not that big but there's street parking or another lot catty-corner from the restaurantIf you have a later evening reservation they may not have everything on the menu still but you can always find something delicious. I go here for both dining in and carryout service.

Date of visit: January 2019