“High Quality of Food & Service, at a Very Fair price!”
Review of Pan d' Olive

Pan d' Olive
Ranked #180 of 3,042 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff has been together for a long time, and the quality of their training is evident upon entering this nice place. Will, handles the Lounge, and it is very comfortable, and professional. The "Happy Hour" is one of the best bargains in the city! Likewise, Angela and Sam, are always very friendly and service oriented.

The food is upscale, but not expensive, and the wine list is superb! There is a nice balcony as well as a wonderful party room in the basement. Always enjoy the outdoor dining when weather permits.

Specializing in Mediterranean dishes, the seafood, pasta and veal are exceptionally good! Enjoy!

1  Thank jerrycoin

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was surprised about this restaurant. The inside is very modern and soothing. Very nice atmosphere to hold conversations. They have private booths lining the dining area and it is very cozy. The food was very good. There were four of us, two ordered the trout and they said it was very good. One ordered the eggplant and she said it was good also. I ordered the lamb kabob to try something different and it was good. The hot lamb and marinara sauce are served over cold yogurt. The flavors were good but I did not like the hot cold difference. But I wanted to try something different and for that it was good.

They do have a parking lot attached to the restaurant. They also have a balcony for outside seating in better weather.

1  Thank socntytiger
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We came to this place because we had a groupon coupon. Excellent meal. Well presented. Good atmosphere. Service well timed. Friendly staff. Give it a try!

1  Thank Dodie B
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Went with a few friends to celebrate my birthday on a Sunday night. There were a few people in the bar when we arrived. We sat at the bar and tasted a few wines before deciding on a glass. Anxhela (Angela) was behind the bar helping us choose a wine. She was extremely friendly and quick to help the staff with whatever they needed. We sat in the dining room near a window. The room was about half full and there were a few tables on the patio. We started with the calamari which was not the best - too much breading. However, the carpaccio appetizer was amazing! My friends ordered the lobster ravioli (um, delicious!), lamb shank and grilled salmon (yummy!). I ordered the Pan D'olive pizza. It was a lot larger than I anticipated so I ended up taking over half home (which was awesome because I had it for lunch the next day). It was sooooo good. The flavors were amazing. Our server was really nice and attentive. I look forward to going back to try other items on the menu in addition to ordering the Pan D'olive pizza again! :)

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I were excited about visiting this new restaurant. First, we loved the prompt service. We had several waiters/waitresses attend to us throughout the meal, making sure our drinks were filled, etc. I absolutely loved their hummus appetizer. Entrée was good. Desserts were very good. I especially loved our very private booth situated in the back of the restaurant. Lovely visit, and I look forward to going back soon.