“Yummy Mediterranean Quality food”

Vine Mediterranean Cafe and Market
Ranked #324 of 3,308 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Reviewed October 6, 2018

Tried this place for lunch with a friend and it came out to be one of the finest place for this cuisine.Good selection of dishes with great meat options.If you are around in this area do give a shot and you will never regret.You may need to look for parking on busy day.
Service was good,and we tried beef kabobs and Lamb chops.
it was served with Fresh Pita...its was literally Hot and fresh which was impressive salad and soup were also good.
Quantity was enough.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Plenty of delicious choices found here. They take Mediterranean eating to new levels of enjoyment. Fresh tastes on your favs. You can eat inside, outside(enjoy the sites and sounds of South Grand), or take out. Quick service, but don't rush, you need to enjoy every last bite. Push yourself for that new taste you haven't experienced yet. Yes,Try a little of this and try a little of that or a lot of your favorite. Friendly helpful folks will help guide you along the way thru this delightful experience. Trust me, this will be your next new favorite place to try!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

I’m a huge lover of Mediterranean cuisine, so we always try to find a new restaurant around town that we can add to our list. Tonight, we hit the jackpot. The Vine is a hidden gem if you are a lover of Mediterranean food. We ordered the hummus and grape leaves to start. Waitress said they ran out earlier in the day and we were pretty bummed. After delivering our hummus and salads, she made a special trip back to let us know they just finished a fresh batch if we would still like to order them! We were thrilled and they didn’t disappoint! So fresh! For our meals we ordered the Shrimp Entree and the Chicken Shawarma Entree. Some of the best rice we have ever had. My only complaint is that we didn’t find this place sooner. Service was polite and extremely fast! We will see you again Vine!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Great lunch special, huge amount of great quality food for a goodprice.
Has highchairs also.
Friendly wait staff .

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

My 2 daughters and I were in St. Louis for just one night and wanted to try a Mediterranean restaurant since we are vegetarian. We looked at the good reviews but we were very disappointed. We ordered falafel sandwich in pita bread. The pita was all dried out and there was hardly any falafel in it. I ordered a side salad that was pretty bad and could not finish it. The service was so slow and I was charged for a full salad when I ordered a side salad. We were in a hurry since they took so long and our Lyft was on the way so I just paid the check. What a terrible meal! We did not eat it most of it!

Date of visit: August 2018