“What an awesome mix”

Cuisines: Korean, Mexican
Columbia, Illinois
“What an awesome mix”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

A true fusion of Mexican and Korean is created with these guys and their food. Perfectly made pork tacos with kimchi and awesomely other delicious menu items keep the flavors going in this truck. Try one of everything and your mouth will love you forever.

• Visited September 2013

Stafford, Virginia
“Party in your mouth”
Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

We remembered this joint with anticipation and the bulgogi tacos were even better than we remembered. We had three at $2.50 a pop. Worth it. The place is always busy and insanely crowded. It's just so good. We have designated this as our annual go-to spot in STL. I want this place where I live. I'm a ridiculous fan. Korean Mexican fusion cooking at its best. For goodness sakes go here and worship.

Visited March 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Maybe I ordered the wrong thing...”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Seoul Taco is a "cool" place. I sat outside and enjoyed the STL summer. But I went out on a limb and ordered the tofu taco as well as another one. I can't even remember the other one because the tofu taco was so....no. I remember the other taco being better than the tofu but still only...okay. The service was phenomenal and the environment was great but there were some things missing.

Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“These tacos are all Seoul!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Just strolling around downtown St. Louis, me and my buddy came across Seoul Taco. The rest of downtown you could fire a cannonball off and hit nobody, yet at Seoul Taco there was a lineup of seven people. I like the idea of fusing flavours and at Seoul Taco, they do an excellent job combining Korean and Mexican flavours. Two tacos for five dollars is a decent deal for the quality of the tacos. This food truck is a tasty treat and I highly recommend a visit when you see Seoul Taco driving around, your taste buds will thank you!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank tdsuperstar
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Love Seoul Taco”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I'd heard of the Seoul Taco food truck traveling around town, but i didn't try it until i ran into the restaurant on the Loop. It is quick, well priced, and most importantly DELICIOUS! I always got the pot stickers, and a couple of beef tacos... these will water your mouth, specially if you add some sriracha (which they have on every table). They are the perfect blend of steak, lemon, onion and their unique flavor that just stays with you. GO, try the tacos.

• Visited March 2013