“That was awesome”

Seoul Taco
Ranked #85 of 2,941 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Korean, Mexican
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We went to the restaurant which was on the small side. But the food made up for it. I had the burrito and pot stickers but tried the bowl and taco and I have to say that was some pretty awesome food. One of the best! Can't wait to go again or hit up the food truck! Definitely worth a try!

There are newer reviews for Seoul Taco

Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband and I lived in South Korea and he LOVES Korean food. Unfortunately he's been disappointed many times when trying it here in the US. But not at this place! The food was fresh and had those oh so familiar flavors of our meals in South Korea. We ordered a quesadilla, a taco, and a salad. I could never handle the heat that's prevalent in this type of cuisine so some of it was too hot for me - but my husband gladly ate it!

1  Thank mfbigtravelers
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just a brilliant, yet simple, combination of ingredients creating some brilliant Korean style tacos. They started out and continue their food truck operations. Off the loop in a fast food environment; however, worth the wait for a chair.

Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We caught the Seoul Taco truck near the WashU School of Medicine, and we tried it. Holy crap in a basket, was it fantastic! Gourmet food from a mobile kitchen, and these guys know what they're doing.

My wife had the steak quesadilla, which was savory & sweet with a great sauce. I tried the steak taco -- small, but packed with flavor -- and the pork gogi bowl. Rice, veggies, seasoned pork and a nice hot paste allowed for as much heat as I liked. It was like having an Asian chef salad. We also got the pot stickers, succulent and meaty with a savory dipping sauce..

Our first foray into food trucks was a success, and we will definitely be hitting up their Loop location soon. HIGHLY recommended!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

An absolute to die for hole in the wall slinging the best Korean/Mexican fusion I've ever had. I'd be a rabid fan if I lived in STL. Fresh, surprisingly good, cheap and friendly make up for the tiny plain decor. It's so good we went twice and would have gone more if it had been closer to our hotel. Go. Convert. Love.