“Nice day, but some bumps.”

Sound Stone Massage Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Best Massage St. Louis! Locally owned, friendly boutique massage day spa features high quality spa services at affordable prices. Known as THE Hot Stone experts in Midwest, all lay down services take place on unique Sound Wave Deep Relaxation Tables. Aromatherapy & hot stones included at no extra cost. Couples Massage, Spa Packages (2-3-4-6 hours), Facials, Waxing, Manicures & Pedicures. Visit our website to watch video.
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I bought a half day spa day for my friend and myself. It all started great, but her day went arry. They started her pedi late by 20 min then stopped and sent her to get the massage first. I had booked a female but they guilted her into a male masseuse. WHO does that? Then to top it off, her finished pedi took 54 minutes and her mani is running long too. Very unhappy, but the services provided good.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My massage therapist, Patrick, was very good. I liked how he used the stones. The aromatherapy they use is also very good; different scents throughout the massage. I am usually very sensitive to scents but none of them bothered me. I was there for some specific pain issues, and he showed me some stretching exercises I could do in between massages to help. The only thing I didn't care for were the headphones with music playing. It is supposed to help you relax more and forget the outside world, but I found the music distracting and annoying. I would just prefer some quiet music in the background rather than directly in my ears. I'm sure when I return I could decline the headphones. A 90 minute massage was over $130 with tax and tip, so unfortunately, I won't be able to return often. But for a treat, I would go back to Patrick at this spa. Oh, and they also have online booking, which is nice, AND they have Sunday hours!!!

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I received a gift card to Sound Stone for Christmas that we just got around to using. We received the 60-minute couples massage. Our massage therapists were Paula and Heidi. Both were very nice, attentive, and provided exactly the service we wanted. Whether we wanted more or less pressure, or if there were particular areas we wanted massaged more than others, they were both happy to accomodate and provided just the right touch. My wife and I left feeling quite relaxed and were pleased with our experience.

2  Thank c_d_taylor