“Highly recommend!”
Review of Sauce on the Side - CLOSED

Sauce on the Side
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Laurens, South Carolina
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Since it is a rainy evening here in St. Louis, we did not want to take our baby out in order to get dinner. We googled delivery options to our hotel. We made our decision based on reviews and we were not disappointed!! We devoured a Meat me in St Louie and Which Came First. The delivery time was sufficient and our calzones were still hot. So glad we found out about this place online. We will definitely be back next time we are in St. Louis!

• Visited May 2013

Seattle, Washington
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

While in St. Louis on business, I stopped here for lunch. What a treat! The place was pretty full with lunchtime patrons, but I was getting my food to go, so no problem. It's not a huge place at all and a has a very friendly feel to it. The menu has a great selection of calzones and salads. The order taker was friendly and greeted me with a smile. I ordered the "Zen" salad and the "Meat Me in St. Lou-ee" calzone... the food came quickly and it was SO GOOD! I would recommend to anyone and I'll be back to try many of the other calzones and salads.

• Visited April 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“I'm Hooked”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Went back since my last review and the service and food were outstanding again! Tried the Meat Me in St. Louie calzone and the strawberry fields salad - DELICIOUS!!!! This is definitely going on the list of new restaurants for my family.

• Visited March 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Our last visit made me a believer!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

OK, I've been back since my last review and I have to declare that the calzones we had this time were out of this world! We had "The Duke" and the "Figgy Piggy" and both were really delicious. I think the last time we went, maybe it was just an off day or something, because seriously: these calzones were sinfully good. I got so full, but still wanted to keep eating because they were that tasty! Yay Sauce on the Side, you gotta go!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Great calzones and wonderful salads. Wish beer was on draft”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Great food. Party of 13 and every one loved food. Beer not on draft that is the only thing that stinks.