“Yummy, many types, good salad”
Review of Pi Pizzeria

Pi Pizzeria
Ranked #69 of 3,042 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Yum! I wanted thin crust, teen wanted deep dish. All wanted salad. This was the perfect place. We shared a appetiser, hummus plate served with bread sticks made of pizza dough and marinated red peppers (which teen who doesn't like red peppers scarfed down). The Bada Bing salad was mixed greens, Gorgonzola cheese, cherries and toasted almonds with a raspberry vinaigrette, very tasty.
East Loop was a thin crust pizza of roasted chicken, mushroom with a bit if mozzarella and pesto drizzled on top. I liked the pesto, very tasty and the crust was just how I liked it, crunchy in bottom but with a little bit of chew.
Berkeley was a deep dish of zucchini, olives, peppers covered with a chunky tomato sauce. It was very tasty.
A good place for a good pI. I will go again next time I am in St. Louis.

Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Ordered 4 small pizzas. 2 appetizers the humos was great the pi bites are poor - buy they comped them when they saw we did not like them - house red wone was a montipulciano d abruzo bought a bottle for 25$ enjoyed it 2 thin crust 2 Chicago/ St. Louis style deep dish - enjoyed very much out server rocked

Reviewed April 22, 2013

While I was staying at a nearby hotel I saw that this place was across the street. I arrived late to downtown STL, and needed something to eat. Pi delivered! On an early weeknight I practically had the place to myself, and got great service. I wanted to make sure I tried a local beer, which they have many of on tap. Strangely enough, I wasn't in the mood for pizza, but I did have the hot wings and the anti-pasta plate off the appetizer menu. Yum! This place really hit the spot.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a huge party, a group of 12, including 5 kids. From the host to our waiter they treated us wonderfully and our entire group loved the pizza.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Tried the deep-dish Kirkwood (with the sauce on top, not bad) and the thin-crust The Hill (way too salty). At $36 for two small pizzas, the price struck me as a tad high. I'd try other pizza restaurants in St. Louis before I went back to Pi -- although I like the name a lot.