“Great hotel!”
Review of River City Casino

River City Casino
Ranked #88 of 275 things to do in Saint Louis
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel could compete with the Vegas market. Beautiful rooms that are very well furnished. Will definitely return. Food is excellent and portions are huge. Food is served on hot plates that keeps your food hot. I had pancakes that I could only get a third down because of the size. Wait staff at the two restaurants (Tammy at Lewy 9's and Shawn at Brew Haus) were two of the best servers I have had in quite some time. As far as gambling I never made it to the casino.

All reviews
"garage"
"interact"
"arch"

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Nancy Young, an executive at River City Casino, helped make the celebration of our 35th Anniversary a memorable experience. Although I am a player at a sister casino (Ameristar) she arranged for a wonderful room at River City and then gave us an ample comp to eat at the 1904 Steak House. The most difficult part of the evening was making decisions from their extensive wine list to the appetizers, salads, entrees and of course the desserts (great Creme' Burlee). I had the bone-in rib eye with scallops and my wife the blackened rib eye. Cudos to James the
maitre d' and our waiter Mario. A final thanks to the hotel bellman Jerry for his kindness.

When in St. Louis visit this beautiful Casino and enjoy a meal at the 1904 Steak House or one of the many other restaurants.

A final note: We also won some $$$

The most difficult part of the evening was making food decisions

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Spent two wonderful nights that started with Dave at the front desk and JERRY the bellman. It was not only them, the whole staff was very friendly and always willing to help. I would definitely recommend the 1904 Steak House for great meal served by a great staff. I definitely recommend anyone wanting a great place to stay to give them a try.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Wide selection of slot machines and all the regular table games. The blackjack dealers and Crap Table Personnel were extremely friendly. Great place to place a bet if your so inclined.