“Pizza special”
Review of JJ Twiggs

JJ Twiggs
Ranked #332 of 2,996 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Home of the original Double Decker Pizza! Family owned and operated restaurant in Valley Park, MO. 🍕 Dine in and carry out!
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food at this restaurant is outstanding. They have a double decker pizza that is unusual and very special. Family style atmosphere that is very welcoming and casual.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

My family and I went to this resturant for lunch. We have always enjoyed deep dish pizza. Their add did not disappoint us. We ordered a Spinach and Cheese double crust large pizza. The sauce was light and tasty. The cheese also had a great flavor. W definately will be ordering from them again.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I am not a snob... except where it comes to pizza. I am originally from Chicago. This is great Chicago pizza with all of the cheese and seasonings that make Chicago pizza great! This is actually a family owned business with most of the restaurants located in Chicago and it shows.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Went here on a Weekday at about 2 in the afternoon, so we had trouble getting a seat. Staff was friendly, and atmosphere was nice. We were really looking forward to an outstanding stuffed pizza, but what we got was just an average pie. It was pretty thick, but more crust than toppings. We have made better pizza at home many times. For the money, we were far from impressed. Haven't tried the thin crust, so I can't comment on that, but all in all not a bad place, just don't get your hopes up too much.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

Nice friendly spot. Good neighborhood eatery they we go to often. My wife loves the salads and I get the small pizza.