“Johnny Elvis Foster”

St. Louis Walk of Fame
Ranked #104 of 275 things to do in Saint Louis
More attraction details
Owner description: Bronze stars pay tribute 107 famous St. Louis residents.
Reviewed August 2, 2014

thank you for putting me in the hall of fame , I m a St Louis boy Born & Raised and love to come back home seeing all my friends and to perform my Elvis Show

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Whether you walk this at night or day it is an interesting area. This not only in the St. Louis Walk of Fame but Delmar Loop which now has a section dedicated to space. If you start with the Moon Rise hotel go inside the hotel and you will see NASA space memorabilia, then back outside to walk and learn about each planet. In addition you are also walking on the Walk of Fame and by some interesting shops and places to eat. As you "loop" back to the Moonrise Hotel and if it happens to be dusk in particular have a drink on the roof top. the drink is a bit overpriced but it has a funky vibe and a great view. My understanding is as time goes on there will be additions to the neighborhood.

1  Thank BT105
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My boyfriend and I discovered this Walk of Fame when we visited St. Louis, in November 2013. I received a free booklet, of St. Louis attractions, from the rep at the famous St. Louis Arch, and saw the Walk of Fame info in the booklet. We drove over and found street parking (which is metered parking on Saturdays) where it is. Once we started walking both sides of the street, where the celebrity stars are, we found entertainers, etc. which we never knew were from St. Louis. It was a nice, sunny day out so we got pictures standing beside various celebrity stars on the sidewalk and there were nice paragraphs also written about their contributions. We enjoyed strolling along the Walk of Fame and there are several restaurants on route to stop in, if you want to.

1  Thank Lady4Evermore
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I checked out the Delmar Loop since we had heard about it, but had never visited. There is a walk of fame that commemorates various St. Louis personalities with a star on the sidewalk for each. Overall, it is a nice attraction to visit if you have a destination or want to look at the stars. However, we didn’t find it worth a special trip.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were there on a Sunday so it was pretty quiet. It looks like it could pick up in the evening. We had brunch at Mission Tacos, get the street corn and share an assortment of tacos. For sure order a tequila drink, the bartenders are spot on.

Went to Sole and ended up buying some unique dresses and jewelry. I would return