2,184 results
All reviews gateway arch irish pub front desk laclede's landing game room parking garage convention center city museum louis downtown mississippi river room was clean and comfortable location was perfect hot tub cardinals game room key indoor pool yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay, nice location, easy to get to from Interstate and excellent staff! You’ll be happy you booked here. It was only a 3 day 2 night stay, 20 mins to airport not far for baseball games.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sarah S, Manager at Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello LSS210!

Thank you so much for your kind comments, they truly are appreciated!

It is so wonderful to hear that our staff took such great care of you during your stay and that you enjoyed your room, view and our central location to all of your planned activities!

We hope to see you again in your future travels to the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dated. Old carpeting. Allergies triggered terribly, sitting here now with itchy eyes, filled up throat and head...am miserable. Dust mites or mold from the carpet I sure. Lots of traffic noise for light sleepers (my room is adjacent to the highway).... And some of the pillows are barely covered and one is yellowed. My fridge was out, but they gave me a few drinks to comp for that at least.

Room tip: I would not stay there....
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello katica500,

First off, please accept our sincerest apologies that you encountered so many issues during your recent stay with us. We always strive to provide the absolute best to our guests and I am so sorry that we fell short on that for you.

I do want to thank you for your taking a moment to share your experiences with us; I assure you that we do take your comments to heart to fix these issues for the future.
We are sad to hear that you did not get a good nights rest due to the downtown hustle and bustle and that your allergies were triggered during your stay; please, should you visit us in the future, give us a quick call upon making your reservation so that we can prepare your room with hypoallergenic substitutions to help ease any discomfort for you! We do also have a few different types of pillows on our beds - some are yellow naturally to help distinguish the pillow types, however, those all should have had the correct coverings and slips on them so I do apologize that was not the case in this instance.

I am happy to hear that our staff was able to get your fridge working and got you taken care of upon hearing of your issues during your stay.
If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to reach out to me at shively@raymondteam.com anytime! It would be my pleasure to speak with you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came to watch a couple of baseball games and enjoyed staying here immensely. This was our second stay in the past four years and we will definitely be back as the staff was great, and we were within easy walking distance to all the area attractions.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Jason!

Thank you so much for sharing your stay with us! We love welcoming back our regular guests and are so happy that you continue to return with us.

We all look forward to seeing you all again in your next visit to St. Louis!

Reviewed September 12, 2019

Average hotel, extremely small elevators. I had to wait for over 20mins to come down with my bag as the elevators were full all the time. they could carry only around 6-8 people where there were more than 20 floors as I remember.
The famous Arch at 5 mins walk.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Sarah S, Manager at Hampton Inn - St. Louis Downtown at the Gateway Arch, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Dear 532mithilad,

Thank you for your comments and feedback, we truly value your taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am so very sorry that you experience long wait times with our elevators. Unfortunately, being an older building they do tend to run a bit slower to accommodate all 17 floors of our hotel and can take a moment on busy mornings/evenings. I do apologize for any trouble that this caused during your stay and do assure you that we are in the works of an elevator update here soon!

We hope to get a chance to make this stay up to you in the future!
If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to contact me any time at shively@raymondteam.com.

Sarah - Sales Manager

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Breakfast was very poor. Dry eggs and waffles you couldn't scrap off the cooker. I ate cereal all 3 days. Crappy parking for large SUV'S. Was told we had to park outside where large vehicles were but If we COULD fit in the spot we couldn't open the doors. Plus when leaving the garage you're doing a u-turn in the small lot to get out the gate. We paid extra for a room with an Arch view and they put us right next to the elevators on the 16th floor (up/down all night) and we heard everything from outside. Sirens several times a night, yelling and cars. Guess what, we didn't get much sleep for those 3 days.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello O4538VGchrisitnau,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us on your recent stay. We are always looking for ways to improve upon our guests' experience and assure you that you comments are taken seriously.

On behalf of the entire staff here in St. Louis, I sincerely apologize for the experience you had here with us; we strive to make our guests feel that they are at a home away from home and I regret to hear that we fell short on this for you all while you were visiting.

I'm very sorry that our breakfast was not up to par during your visit and that you did not get to enjoy our new items. I do understand that our parking is tight on sold out occasions and that our oversize lot can become full as well. I do apologize that you all had trouble maneuvering through our lot throughout your stay.

I hope we get the opportunity to make this stay up to you in the future; if I can be of any assistance please feel free to contact me at shively@raymondteam.com.

Sarah - Sales Manager