1,998 results
All reviews free drinks happy hour hot dogs nachos baked potato parking garage partial view mixed drinks cardinals game per night two blocks city museum yogurt room key indoor pool beautiful lobby ball park
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The room was spacious and nicely furnished. The bed was very comfortable. The room and bathroom were very clean. The downtown location was convenient. Easy to get to from the highway and easy to access downtown attractions. (Check out Trust, a lovely cocktail bar a couple of blocks down the street.) Parking was easy, on sight, and at no additional charge. The free breakfast and the free drinks and snacks at cocktail hour were great. All in all, the Drury was an excellent bargain. Two things keep this from being a five star review. The first was the location of our room. I had requested the quietest room available. I know that hotels cannot always honor such requests. That said, we were placed in a room directly adjacent to a housekeeping/storage closet and the bank of elevators. We were frequently disturbed by guests getting on and off the elevators and by housekeeping staff accessing the storage closet. We were only staying for one night, and I was very tired, so I did not address the room placement with the front desk. It's possible that they would have rectified the situation had I made them aware of it at the time. The second concern was the ability of the front desk staff to help me access services near the hotel. My wife and I were in town for a wedding, and I had forgotten my cuff links. It was three thirty in the afternoon and I had two hours before the wedding. I asked a woman at the the front desk for help locating a downtown jewelry store. The young woman could not have been nicer, and she devoted four or five minutes on line to finding a store before informing me that there were no jewelry stores downtown and directing me to a mall approximately fifteen to twenty minutes away. I thanked her for her trouble, googled "jewelry store" on my phone, and found Vinciguerra Jewelers, two blocks and a five minute walk from the hotel. (Vinciguerra's was fantastic, by the way. Extremely helpful and kind to me as I was madly rushing to get ready for the wedding. Nice cuff links, too.) I wasn't expecting the kind of concierge service you would find at a luxury hotel, but I had hoped that the front desk staff would be more helpful.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to the Cardinal Game & stayed here. Arch in your backyard & was Very Cool at night on Mississippi river.. Staff very helpful but A little pricey for room & meal was very expensive. Had a blast & very close to stadium.

Room Tip: Ask for Arch View
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked this hotel on the recommendation of another trip advisor reviewer and she couldn't be more right. It is amazing!! We are literally steps from the Arch. There is a free hot breakfast every morning and every night there are free "snacks" from 5:30 to 7. Their snacks have actually fed us dinner the last two nights...baked potato bar, salad, tacos, soups, nachos, hot dogs, etc. It's crazy! every adult in the room gets 3 free drinks per night. It's beautiful and clean and the staff are friendly and accommodating. I used the recommended FUN code on their website for 15 percent off. Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Drury’s is with in walking distance to the Gateway Arch. Hotel was clean and room very nice. Suggestion would be to request a room with a view of Arch or downtown park area.
Picture is from patio on 8th floor. 2nd picture is of the complimentary drink options for the Drury. Plus, great breakfast.

Stayed: October 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking for a great hotel in St. Louis look no further. It’s a beautiful property with a excellent staff. The location is perfect for all the major sights. Room was spotless and well laid out. I had a view of the Mississippi. The value of the Drury is amazing. Nice breakfast buffet with the added kicker of food and beer and cocktails included in the “Afternoon Kickback “. You can make a meal of it if you win. Parking is on site and reasonable. Would definitely return. Highly recommend. Thanks Drury’s!

Stayed: October 2018, traveled solo