“Perfect place to stay if you have Cardinal tickets”

Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch
Ranked #10 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Stayed at the Drury Plaza Hotel at the Arch. It is so close to the Stadium and the Arch. We also walked down to the Landing a couple of times. Perfect location. We also enjoyed breakfast both mornings we were there.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl S
There are newer reviews for Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch

Reviewed September 2, 2014

I was in town with my daughter for an event. I chose to stay at the Drury Plaza b/c of the great location - right behind the Gateway Arch and near the event centers. The hotel is easily accessible from the highway, had convenient parking (although with additional fee), and was a very lovely hotel. We got a great rate for a very sizeable room with 2 queen beds. The bathroom was nicer than some luxury hotels I have stayed in before. The room was very clean and quiet with the necessary amenities. The hotel provided a free happy hour with food and beverages, as well as having included breakfast in the hotel rate. Wifi was also included. Staff was very friendly and helpful, despite being flooded with a crowd of customers this night. I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: You can possibly get a room with a view of the Arch or the ballpark.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2014

This hotel was a great choice on a budget. The location was perfect and the free hot breakfast, 5:30pm mixer (snacks and drinks) and 3pm-10pm Popcorn and Soda meant that you didn't need to spend much on food throughout the day. They also don't nickel and dime you on wifi and phone calls unlike most hotels in the US. My only gripe was that the room was not particularly well cleaned and I kept finding long dark hairs in the shower and bed (my own hair is very short). Also, if you wish to have a room with a view of the arch, you need to book using their website and not any of the partner/group hotel booking sites. The front desk were very friendly and helpful though and gave me plenty of tips and sight-seeing options.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

We always enjoy this Drury Plaza when we come in for St Louis Cardinals games. Great staff, clean lobby and rooms, comfy beds, perfect location downtown and the evening happy hour and breakfast are the best deal in town! Thanks for another great night!

Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Our visit started off with the GPS having us make turns we couldn't due to construction. We ended up in Illinois. Frustrated, as we wanted to take an afternoon tour of Busch Stadium, I called the hotel. On the line was Robyn who ultimately talked us all the way in to the hotel!! SO helpful!! In building parking - terrific! The breakfast was great as well as the "kick back" 5:30 - 7:30. Location is fantastic for the Gateway Arch as well as Busch Stadium.
We tried to make arrangements to stay there on our return trip, but they were full (imagine that!). But we were so impressed with everything the hotel had to offer and all the VERY NICE employees that we arranged to stay at 4 Drury Hotels on our return trip.
If you get the chance - STAY HERE - and tell Robyn she's awesome!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank M G
Reviewed August 29, 2014

I was in STL from 8/23-8/28 for business. The staff was helpful and friendly. The service was great. What bothered me most was that my key card to my room was de-programmed in the excess of 4 times between Saturday and Monday. My door was re-programmed on Monday evening. Then it de-programmed again on Wednesday evening. Although staff was conscientous and prompt, I think my company should have received a discount off the rate or even offered me something as simple as a written letter to show concern for the great inconvenience. A little goes a long way. What further saddened me is that the last time it was re-programmed on Wednesday night, I vocalized my discontent for the first time. The manager/supervisor who walked me to my room one of the first nights it happened was at the front desk and did not even look up to acknowledge me. Shame on him.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2014

1 block from the arch, right by Busch stadium, secure parking on site, soda/coffee/tea available through out the day, great breakfast, 5:30 snacks/drinks. Very clean and I would book here again if Im in St Louis again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple