Drury Plaza Hotel St. Louis at the Arch
$150
$106
$109
$64
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
$95
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
$109
$140
Travelocity
1,855 results
All reviewsfree drinkshappy hourhot dogsnachosbaked potatoparking garagepartial viewchicken fingersmixed drinkscardinals gametwo blockscity museumper nightyogurtroom keyindoor poolexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We spent 3 nights at this hotel in early August and had a great experience. It was our first time to stay at a Drury and we will definitely stay at one again. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Hotel was booked solid so I was worried about noisy neighbors but we had no issues at all during our stay. Checkin went smoothly, but I will make sure next time to look at the Cardinals schedule and adjust my arrival so it doesn't coincide with the end of a game!
Easy walking distance to the Arch and stadium. We rode the "trolley" (just a painted bus) round trip to the City Museum for $8. Cannot beat the location or the price for a hotel in downtown St Louis. Kids loved the breakfast and dinners provided, so this actually saved us a lot of $, too. Only negative I can think of is we requested a roll away and the desk clerk said she would send one if available and we never got one. We didn't complain because room was quite small and we didn't know where we would put it once it arrived. Made for some cozy sleeping for our 3 girls. Will stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the smaller building above Carmine's. It was very quiet but not much of a view.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We came into town for a ball game, I can't imagine a better place to stay. Five minute walk to the ball park, five minute walk to the arch. The staff was nice, room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was great. I hope to come back sometime.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2014

While travelling on a trip with my church we stayed at the Drury Plaza at the Arch. The hotel was very clean, secure and just a short walk to the Arch. The inclusive dinner and breakfast were delicious.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting St. Louis that wanted an overnight stay close to the Arch.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was quite a treat when we went to a cardinals ball game. The location was excellent, rooms were gorgeous(we had a corner room on the 7th floor) loved the view! Everyone was kind and ready to help whenever needed. Would give this hotel a 5 plus rating if I could. Def worth the price due to location.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed August 6, 2014

once a year I take the grand ones for a small vacation and it is spots like this that makes it a pleasure. besides the nice pool and the free food in the evening ( less on my food bill), the rooms are roomy, clean, and comfortable. the desk clerks
were always kind and helpful, printing driving directions and maps for our days adventure. it is also close to many of st. Louis's greatest attractions.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family