“For the Price..this was very good.”

Riverboats at the Gateway Arch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Gain a new perspective while cruising the Mighty Mississippi. With a variety of sightseeing, dinner, and specialty outings to choose from, a riverboat cruise makes a unique and relaxing way to experience the Gateway Arch and downtown St. Louis. Cruise dates and times vary. Located on the riverfront below the Gateway Arch. Available March through November.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 4, 2012

After experiencing the Gateway Arch, we decided to take the riverboat cruise. It was very relaxing, the price was right and we learned a bit about the riverside in St. Louis. Keep in mind however, there is not a lot to see from the river once you get past the Landing.

1  Thank MOOzarks007
in 20 reviews
"tugs"
"shore"

Reviewed July 2, 2012

My husband got a package deal buying the Arch and Riverboat ride together. I thought it would be fun, since I love the water and like to travel by boat. We had our 6 year old son with too and simply said, it was just way too hot that day to be on a very, slow moving boat with the sun beaming down on you and no wind blowing or air circulation. They said it would be about an hour ride and did give some good information about the area, but I personally, would have rather taken the helicopter ride instead. Also, before you enter the boat, the photographers want to take your picture, so they can get you to buy a package when you come back. I said no because we already had to at the Arch and pictures were overpriced in my opinion. The girl got mad at me when I said no to the picture and had us go a different way around. I guess this also added to my own bad experience here.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Went for a Sunday brunch cruise. Nice, gentle 2 hr cruise on the Mississippi with food included accompanied by live piano & banjo Dixieland music. You are certainly well fed on this trip. Well worth a visit and quite reasonably priced too.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I think it was worth it to be relaxed and seeing some of the sites and especially the Arch with the city skyline. Took great pictures. One advice, the sound from the narator was very low so sit near a speaker. Buy the tickets online and with the arch tram trip. It saved us around $8 per combo ticket and time standing in line. Go on the boat trip first and then the Arch.

1  Thank Chadi M