“just wanted more !” 5 of 5 bubbles

172 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 240 helpful votes
“just wanted more !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

Loads of people in queues, all very polite though, no puhing & shoving.
Got served VERY fast.
Changed my mind so many times as I stood in line as there are so many flavours and combinations you can have. Husband had a nutty one and I had blueberry.
We only had small tubs.....think these were called midis....... and we couldn't have eaten any more,which was a shame as I wanted to try the chcolate.

Can understand why it is so popular............well worth the visit.

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Heaven invented perfection in this custard ice cream.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

There is no better custard ice cream I have ever tasted. Ted Drews is iconic. People come from all over the US to get some of this decadent custard. I have tasted other custards and tho they may be good but Ted Drew's is still the best home made custard. Melts in your mouth is creamy and smooth and really tastes like a cream brulee. This is a great place to have the best custard in the world and you meet the best people even Ted comes and gets him and his wife some, I know because I have met him.

Missouri
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

The lines scared me at first but we ordered and had our wonderful custard in about 2 min. The people in St. Louis are so friendly.

Visited September 2012
Evansville, Indiana
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

It is very good and worth a visit, but I fail to understand what all the fuss is about..... Definitely give it a try!

1 Thank lash5911
Dallas, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A nice stop...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

The custard is delicious. It comes in many flavors and there a nice variety of add ons to compliment it. Not hard to find at all. Look for the building with LOTS of people standing around it enjoying the various custards.