“Numerous food choices.”

Joey B's Food and Drink
Ranked #174 of 2,890 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chesterfield, Missouri
“Numerous food choices.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit to this small local chain of restaurant's, frankly one I was totally unfamiliar with. The first thing I noticed after being seated by a very friendly hostess, was the broad variety of foods on the menu. There was the typical American fare, but also a generous number of Italian dishes. Really something for everyone.

My wife and I chose pizza, primarily because the menu indicated it was a Rachel Ray choice. My wife chose the Joey B special and I chose the chicken and veggie (low fat diet). While my choice was a bit bland, it was loaded with fresh tomatoes, peppers, and chicken. I cheated and tried my wife's and it was great. It was loaded with bacon and pepperoni as well as ample veggies. I believe there was sausage too, but there was so much piled on the pizza, I couldn't confirm it. I believe the cheese was provel, but I'm not positive since it was not at all similar to the iconic St. Louis pizza, Imo's.

The environment was nice, if not unusual. It was a nice family restaurant slash sports bar. There were TV's everywhere. It appeared to be a conversion from one to the other simply by adding TV's and sports related photos and artwork.
The service was very friendly and efficient.

Joey's is found something right. By 6 pm on a wed night, there was a wait for a table!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank jerrymoss

“Good value”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Laid back environment. A very varied menu. The food is good and the portions are large. Avery good value.

Visited August 2013
“handicap parking”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

between joey b's and st. louis county you would think they could consider their handicap patrons. none of the front row or side parking is for disabled people. I think it actually violates the law.

• Visited October 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Favorite Date Night, Girls Night, Any Night Meal”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Joey B's is absolutely one of my favorite restaurants in St. Louis. Their burgers are my absolute favorite with huge portions. Get the Cowboy Burger, you won't regret it. I also love the option of getting their homemade chips instead of fries. Another plus is they always have excellent beers on tap with Schlafly Pale Ale as a staple in their bar. We joined their dining club and I get coupons email to me on a regular basis, although the food is already so reasonably priced. Just another incentive to return to a restaurant we love. And I guarantee we will return again and again!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LMCKB4
MO
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We had the Pasta Carbonara and it was the best I ever had. The amount of food was enough for two. The salad was great and the over all service was great.

• Visited August 2013