“Great for families and sports”

Joey B's Food and Drink
Ranked #166 of 2,880 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Bar, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Louis MO
“Great for families and sports”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Joey B's in South County has quickly become one of our favorite casual dining locations. Its menu is broad, including lots of family choices. The bar is great for dining or for game watching. Nice TVs in the dining room, but not to obtrusive to interfere with a family gathering. Service is attentive without being to much or too little.

• Visited March 2013

St Louis MO
“A Bang for Your Buck”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Your $ goes a longway at Joey B's. Very extensive menu. Something for everyone. Wait staff is amazing. I had the BBLT (Bacon-bacon-lettuce-tomatoe). The did a good job on the bacon. Firm but not burnt. Way too much though! Skip the fried ravioli...tasted frozen. Other than that.. no complaints and will return.

• Visited January 2013
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Good lunch on the patio at Joey B's”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My wife and I stopped by for lunch at Joey B's on our way out of St. Louis after attending the Reds series to end the season with a wild card spot for the Cardinals. The desk clerk at our hotel recommended Joey B's.

We were seated on the patio which was a good place for lunch on a sunny early October afternoon. My wife had the lunch special of a house salad and a personal sausage pizza. I had the house special of ravioli proscuitto and the house salad. By the time we each had finished the house salad we didn't have much room left for our entrees. After eating a small portion of our dishes we took the remainder home with us and had it the next day. It was a good lunch on the patio at Joey B's.

• Visited October 2012
Saint Louis MO
“For families and a sports bar”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

This restaurant strikes a perfect balance between a warm family restaurant and an upscale sports bar. It has a clearly divided bar and restaurant (including a patio area in warmer weather). There are lots of easy viewing TVs in both the bar and the dining room. The menu is varied and the portions are generous. This is our 4th visit. The wait-staff is cordial and well trained. The food is quite delicious. We will definitely continue to frequent Joey B's.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Do not go there”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I went there to host my friend's birthday and even though I called ahead twice, when we showed up we were told it was going to be a 20 min wait, which was fine they were busy. At 30 min I asked how much longer it would be the hostess said she would have to check with her mananger when she came back she said it would be another 30 min, unless the could split us up but being a birthday group it probably wouldn't be a good idea. Considering we already waited 30 min we looked for another place, wehen we found a place in the same plaza that would seat us right away I told the hostess thank you but we would not need the table, she asked if I would like to speak to the manager and I said sorry but no. One of our friends satyed behind to wait for his girlfriend in the bathroom and after we left overhead the hostess badmouthing us as soon as we left saying we were unreasonable and couldn't believe we wouldn't split up our party. They are an awful business, will not go back!

• Visited November 2012