“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 18, 2012

A friend and I decided to have dinner here on a Friday night. We had a 1/2 hour wait which was expected. The place is very nice, with a bar area, dining room and patio. We ate in the dining room. We started with the pretzel bites appetizer which were very good. My friend had the Pasta Con Broccoli which was huge and delicious. The broccoli was fresh. I had the chicken spedini which was excellent. I had a side of pasta (white sauce) with it. The sauce was thick, rich and just enough. The chicken was huge and seasoned just right with butter and garlic. It also came with a huge side salad. Needless to say we took food home to eat again the next day. Our server was attentive and friendly. I can't wait to return to Joey B's (on the Hill)!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This spot is somewhat new to this family chain of casual Greater St. Louis restaurants, and has quickly become one of our favorites. While the decor is partly family dining (including patio) and partly sports bar (lots of TVs in the bar and throughout the dining room), it has a great menu to satisfy all tastes, including the kids. Service is usually attentive and polite.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I thought this was a decent place but with a litle more attention to detail, it could have been a lot better. For instance, my meatball sub was good but it had almost zero sause on it which made it dry and not nearly as tasty as it could have been. My wife got a BLT and she said the same thing, it was ok but it could have been better if it had some kind of salad dressing (miracle whip) or something to complete it. Good energy and the service was good.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The restaurant had a good selection of food and beer. I had the pork tenderloin sandwich which was very good and large. Others in our party had the BLT and it too was very good and large. Probably the most bacon I have seen on a BLT. Several in the group ordered pizza, however since the pizza is served on metal trays, it becomes cold too quickly. The service was good and our wait was less that 5 minutes. The bar area is large with numerous TVs. The dining area also has TV's. There is an outside eating area that would be nice to eat in.

1  Thank DonH31
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Have eaten here twice and was not disappointed either time. Had a spinach salad the first time and the ravioli proscuitto the next. You definitely don't go hungry. Generous portion sizes. Great appetizers - sampler (cheese triangles - not sure what they are called - very good) and onion rings too! Will eat there again for sure. A little on the higher end for prices but the tasty food and portions make it worth it. Service was friendly both times.

1  Thank mk_mcdowell