“High Energy Concert”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“High Energy Concert”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went to see a concert. The group was so high energy everyone stood through the whole thing. I was with my parents and we paid good money to have a nice seat. I did go an speak with an employee that help make this situation wonderful. Crysse worked to find us seat that would not be obstructed and enjoy the show. If it hadn't been for her we would have left the show and never gone back to the Peabody.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank OnlyAunt

Warsaw, Illinois
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

1st time attending, but we will certainly go back. Theater is gorgeous, and every staff member was very helpful and personable. Seats were very comfortable and it was very easy to access the theater. It was awesome!

Visited July 2014
Maryville, Illinois
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Spacious place, very nice”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I was surprised at how big this place was; after the restoration. Hadn't been here in a long time. Roomy seats with leg room, nice bathrooms, helpful usher. Easy, close parking. A good place for concerts and other shows. Just found it very easy to get in and out, not a lot of extra walking. I think the balcony is fine for musical concerts, but I sat here for a stage show once and did find it a little hard to see, so just think about what you're going to see before you buy your tickets.

Visited September 2013
Waterloo, Illinois, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Beautiful venue!”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

This just might be my new favorite venue to see a show or concert in St. Louis. So beautiful and after two shows here, I have had no problems with seating, service, etc. I love it.

Visited November 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere and sound!”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Craig Morgan performed a special show here, only for the attendees of our convention. What a beautiful place to have a concert! The architecture and statues outside are beautiful and the interior is even more so! Nice seating and great sound!

Visited May 2014