“Good Tacos, Bad Attitude and Filthy”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Order Online
Ranked #38 of 86 Quick Bites in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Filthy Floors, Bathroom and Sweeping the Booths out with Dirty Broom, Filthy Bottles of sauce needed to be wiped clean. Young Manager had Bad Attitude with me and does not put the customers needs over his own pride and personal agenda. After all this the Tacos were very good but Kitchen probably needs cleaning.

Date of visit: June 2019
Lucia L, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Eric, thank you for taking the time to share this experience with us. We appreciate the feedback, and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your tacos. We would like to apologize for the service that you received as well as the atmosphere. We are addressing this issue with our General Manager in order to prevent similar experiences in the future. We hope that you will reconsider giving us another try in the future.

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

I took my aged Mother to this Fuzzy's on a weekday for lunch cause she had some coupons sent to her house by them. Generally, she likes them but that all changed for me this day despite the savings received on 2 of their $7.09 taco plates, which come with 2 sides.
The major issue was the awful attitude projected by the "AM Cashier 2" that took my order. Apparently, she does not believe in the old adage that "the customer is always right" and she told me so when I asked. She could not simply listen to me when placing our order for 2 taco plates, 1 with shrimp, crunchy shells, refried beans and their potatoes with water and the other with chicken, crunchy shells, refried beans and cilantro rice with water. I ask how hard could that be if she 1) listened and 2) had any knowledge of what she was doing.
After she asked me multiple times to repeat what I wanted for each plate, she then asked her manager, who was initially called to fix a problem at the other register, to tell her how to put in my simple order. He did by cancelling it and telling her to start over. I repeated my order. I think it became a 10 minute ordeal from start to finish. Amazingly, we got what we ordered. So it's not a kitchen problem but most likely a front register training issue. Rehiring may be in order here in my opinion. Sorry but Mom will have to get someone else to take her back.

Date of visit: May 2019
Lucia L, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, James. We apologize for this issue with your service. We are glad to see that you got what you ordered, but there are no excuses for the poor service that was given to you. We have addressed this issue with our staff and we hope that you will consider giving us another shot at a great visit in the future.

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

I love mexican food so I ordered veggie taco, veggie casadilla and chips and guac. Food tastes good, staff really kind and for me the price was low.

Date of visit: January 2019
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2019

Thanks for the great feedback, Lovisa!! We love to hear how much you enjoyed your visit!! We can't wait to have more tacos with you very soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Fuzzy‘ sis a great place for a casual outing, and my family and I go all the time. Their nachos and tacos really hit the spot for a place with prices like theirs. They start with a bowl of chips, with some great seasoning. If you’re there on a Thursday night, you might be able to catch some whole restaurant trivia. They give you a buzzer when you order, and whenever the buzzer goes off, you go get the food. The tacos have some great beef, and the supreme nachos are amazing. It starts with some seasoned chips, then gooey gooey cheese. On top of the heaping pile is so many toppings, one person has trouble eating it all. Fuzzy’s is a great taste of St. Louis.

Date of visit: September 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Thank you for this great review!! We are honored to be a family favorite!! We're exited to hear how much you enjoy the nachos!! They are a crowd favorite on the menu! We appreciate your business and we can't wait to have you all back for another fun night out!

Reviewed September 18, 2018

Great choices of tacos, enchiladas, salads and dinner plates. A little noisy, but a fun place to go. What a variety of margaritas too. Get the side of (unlimited) chips. Taking a look into the kitchen, when you pick up your order, it's obvious the employees are having fun, as well. (You order at the counter, get your drink, choose your table and pick up your order when it's ready.)

Date of visit: September 2018

Hey, Mike! Thanks for taking the time to write us this review!! We are glad to hear how much you enjoyed the variety on the menu, as well as the fun atmosphere! We love hearing feedback from our customers. We can't wait to have you back by the shop for more tacos and margaritas very soon!