“Slow ordering process”

Order Online
Ranked #38 of 86 Quick Bites in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 28, 2018

Fuzzy's would not be my first, second, third or fourth choice for Mexican food but I met some friends there who like the place. It's a little noisy but I think people who frequent Fuzzy's have a good time and they should.

Placing an order is time consuming and there is often only one person taking orders. Most of the employees are really decent people and kitchen seems to get the food orders made promptly and I've never had one that wasn't what I ordered.

The quality of the food is so-so... it's not great, it's not bad, it's just marginally good.

I don't know what I could suggest to improve counter service when ordering but I really think Fuzzy's should evaluate its ability to get people through the line much faster. On the night of my visit, I was sixth in line and it took more than 15 minutes before I placed an order. That's simply too long.

Date of visit: June 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2018

Hi, fmk3, thank you for taking the time to rate us. We are sorry to see that you were disappointed with your recent experience. We hope that you will provide us more information so we are able to give you a five-star visit next time.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Great food and fun atmosphere. Nice staff, clean restaurant. Lots to offer on the menu the nachos are very good!

Date of visit: June 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Kabrueg, thanks for the great review! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your nachos when you came to eat with us! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

Not sure what went wrong at Fuzzy’s this evening. My husband got a fish taco and the fish was not edible. He kept pulling things out of it that were possibly fish scales. Gross. I had shrimp tacos which is what I always get, but this time it was very obvious that the shrimp had been frozen. There was not enough sauce either. We sat on the patio and there were many empty tables. There were only three full tables including ours. The sauce would not come out of the bottle and there was no other sauce on the patio. My husband had to go inside and ask for a bottle. I have seen them clean the tables and they do not clean the salt and pepper shakers or the bottle of hot sauce. I can’t imagine they would pass with flying colors if OSHA came in for a surprise inspection.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank espanolita56
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

I used to love this place. I wrote a review in the past, 5 stars. I met a girlfriend for lunch last week, my recommendation. Yuk. Same salad that I fell in love with...fajita chicken...the bowl is literally half the size and the price jacked way up. The lettuce was limp, like it had been frozen and then thawed. Gross. I commented on their contact form...pat non-response.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 18, 2018

Great prices, friendly staff, and FANTASTIC drinks!!! My husband and I eat here all of the time, but take out is very convenient, too. Enjoy one of the margaritas - the Mimosa Margarita is fabulous!

Date of visit: April 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you so much, Lori!! We love to hear that you and your husband always have a good time with us!! We're so glad that you always enjoy everything! We can't wait to have another margarita with you soon!