“Going downhill.”

Order Online
Ranked #38 of 86 Quick Bites in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

I used to love this place. I wrote a review in the past, 5 stars. I met a girlfriend for lunch last week, my recommendation. Yuk. Same salad that I fell in love with...fajita chicken...the bowl is literally half the size and the price jacked way up. The lettuce was limp, like it had been frozen and then thawed. Gross. I commented on their contact form...pat non-response.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Great prices, friendly staff, and FANTASTIC drinks!!! My husband and I eat here all of the time, but take out is very convenient, too. Enjoy one of the margaritas - the Mimosa Margarita is fabulous!

Date of visit: April 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Thank you so much, Lori!! We love to hear that you and your husband always have a good time with us!! We're so glad that you always enjoy everything! We can't wait to have another margarita with you soon!

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Today was my husband and I’s first and last trip to Fuzzy Taco. Wasn’t impressed at all. The lady who took our order was rather blah...we tried to ask for recommendations and were met with order whatever you want. Food was ok. But for the price I could go to a regular Mexican joint where my food is actually served to me and I don’t have to refill my own drink. Not impressed.

Date of visit: April 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write us this review. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your over all Fuzzy's experience! We will take these recommendations in order to improve in the future! We hope that you will give us another chance next time!

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

This is only specifically Cali-Mex joint I’ve seen in the Lou. No, Mission Taco doesn’t count because it’s way too guëro.

This is what you need if you want cheap REAL tacos and not that garbage from Taco Bell. The chicken and the “California Heat” with tempura shrimp are the best taco options on the menu.

I like it that they serve breakfast tacos and chilaquiles all day. I’m planning on trying that next time.

It’s better to call your order in / send it online. My wife and I waited 26 minutes for our take-out order. They have an expediter, but she was moving take-out and dining-room orders. She needed a floater helping her.

They absolutely MUST give you two soft corn tortillas instead of just one. I really want them to change that. My chicken taco was great, but fell apart as soon as I tried to eat it.

1  Thank 569mad

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review!! We love to hear how much you enjoy the Chicken and the California Heat tacos!! They are two of our most popular! We appreciate the feedback and the recommendations and we can't wait to have you back for breakfast as well as a five star visit next time!

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

The food here is OK. If your going to eat here from about 5-8 pm any day... plan on waiting in line for 30 mins and then another 30 mins just to get your food. Seems like none of the cooks are in a rush. If your going during that time period be prepared to wait an hour before you even eat. The cooks don’t really seem to care. Never seen a manager. Don’t understand why wait when the food is very very average. Drinks are good. That’s about it.

Date of visit: January 2018
Cass K, Public Relations Manager at Fuzzy's Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your recent visit. We are glad that you enjoyed your margaritas, but we want to apologize for the poor service that you received. Management has been alerted of this experience and we hope that you will give us another chance in the future to make up for it.