“Both the prices and the food are great!”
Review of Fuzzy's Taco Shop

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #447 of 2,946 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 24, 2014

If the long line was any indication, the food was going to be good...and it was! The black beans had some kick to them, but not too much, perfect for me. My husband liked the pinto beans with beer and jalapeno. Between the two of us we had four tacos - mine fish/shrimp and his beef/pork. All were good. We got carryout but it looks like a fun place to dine. Will definitely try the guacamole next time. Only item we didn't care for was the fried potatoes, which were like over-fried small potatoes from a bag.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great food. Great prices! Unusual assortment of taco choices. I had a tempura shrimp taco which was PERFECT. Also enjoyed shredded chicken nachos. Great variety of drinks and unbeatable prices. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Well I can say that this is definitely a place I would eat at again!!! Great atmosphere, wonderful food and menu options, frozen margaritas and ice cold beer. I really enjoyed the fish tacos and loved sitting on the patio!!!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I really like Fuzzy's. Great tacos, cheap prices, sports bar atmosphere without the noise. Worth it!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Met here with wife and 8 other friends. For the uninitiated, it is an order at front restaurant and call to pick up at window. Our first visit, won't be the last! Delicious and extensive menu. Selection of drinks, beers, and mex mixers. Family/sports bar mix theme. Easy access even for our handicap friend. Small arcade and six (or more) screens to keep fans in the know during game. Tacos and enchiladas are highly recommended!