“Yummy and trivia”

Fuzzy's Taco Shop
Ranked #379 of 3,042 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I just went to Fuzzy's for a trivia night they hold on Thursday's. That was super fun. For dinner I ate a baja fish tempora taco, and shared some queso dip with a friend. If you're really hungry, you could probably eat three taco's, they aren't that big. I loved the queso dip, very yummy. They also have great drink specials like 10 dollar buckets, and 6 dollar pitchers. It is a laid back, sports bar atmosphere. I enjoyed Fuzzy's, will be back for more trivia.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My most recent visit to Fuzzy's was again delightful. The service was speedy and the food was again excellent. Portion size was enough to insure leftovers to take with us, The salad was crisp and tasty, the nachos hot, tasty, and covered with shredded chicken. The fish burrito was also great and the hot sauce was butt burning good. This is what a family restaurant should be like, great food and availability of adult beverages.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

New local favorite. Great menu of anything Mexican you would want. Food was delicious, fresh ingredients, great presentation. We ordered at the counter and out food was up less than 5 minutes later. The place was clean and cheerfully decorated. I noticed some great drink specials. Overall I would describe the place as a relaxed family atmosphere. My family will be back soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

They have very good fish tacos! Their nachos are pretty good too. I suggest eating there at least once, and you will probably come back for more soon!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Mind you, I'm 1000 miles from the ocean, but the fish tacos are great! So are the crawfish tacos. I thought the beef and chicken were a little bland, though.