“The fabulous Kemp”
Review of Kemp Auto Museum - CLOSED

Kemp Auto Museum
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Our rehearsal dinner was given at the Kemp Auto Museum in Chesterfield, MO. Wow! What a place! It's huge and gorgeous! Shiny black floors with spot lights on at least 40 antique Mercedes cars! Sleek and modern. The guests loved it! They even let my soon to be son-in-law bring in his 1965 Pontiac Parisenne convertible and display it. It was a wonderful and memorable event.

1  Thank Joseph M

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We drove the 35 minute drive from Downtown St. Louis to see the Kemp Auto Museum. The price is 9.00pp and the museum is the size of a small gym with 25 total cars. Albeit the Mercedes vehicles are nice, we were done in 10 minutes. This place is a ripoff. I cannot understand the pricing for what you get. I even asked the desk if there was more to see and that's it. Skip this place.

14  Thank td397
Reviewed March 16, 2014

So nice to see many different classic cars up close - with a written description nearby. Signed up for e-mail newsletter, so I stay informed of what is changing month to month.

1  Thank Dennis F
Reviewed October 21, 2013

While in The St. Louis area to take my 12- and 8-year old nephews to Cardinals games, we needed entertainment to occupy them besides the hotel swimming pool between the games. I really had no expectations other than I hoped the cars would catch their interest enough to keep us busy for awhile. When we entered, we were greeted by the friendly receptionist who offered the boys an enticement of a "prize" if they completed a trivia page while walking through the museum. It had rained earlier that day and she told us some of the cars had not been put on display from another storage building, but after walking through we decided that just gave us a reason to return another time. The cars available to see during our visit were the sort of cars that have a history or lead you to wonder about the story of their ownership. Beautiful cars!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank RK C
Reviewed July 28, 2013

First of all, your GPS may take you to the back of the property, so it will look like it is closed. The front door is between the two buildings. Once you are in, it is well worth it. The cars (mostly Mercedes) are incredible. There are many exotic Mercedes, as well as some that were more common. It is a great trip down memory lane. Allow a couple of hours, especially if you want to read the cards and imagine the days when these cars were new. I highly recommend this attraction.