“Great place for night time drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Three Sixty

Three Sixty
Ranked #20 of 2,881 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Soaring nearly 400 feet above downtown St. Louis, Three Sixty is the ultimate rooftop bar. Located atop the perfectly positioned Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark, Three Sixty offers sweeping views in all directions – hence the name – including a birds’ eye view right into Busch Stadium. With a cocktail in hand and a tasty bite to savor, it is the perfect perch to take in the Cardinals, the Gateway Arch, the mighty Mississippi and the sites of St. Louis near and far.Open daily at 4 pm, Three Sixty has an extensive wine, beer and cocktail selection as well as a delicious assortment of small plate fare expertly prepared by Chef Rex Hale. Hale, whose culinary experience has taken him to kitchens around the world, has created a menu that’s globally inspired but bursting with locally sourced ingredients. Signature items include Mini New England Lobster Rolls, New York Strip Crostini and Roasted BBQ Oysters. There is also a Woodstone gas firedeck oven that reaches the ideal temperature to produce perfectly cooked pizzas.
New York City, New York
“Great place for night time drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My friend and I were here for an event and it was beautiful. You have a view of Busch Stadium, great drinks, and compared to every other rooftop I've been to - very reasonably priced! Service and staff were friendly and it had a very low key chill vibe. If I find myself in St. Louis again I will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

First I would like to begin by saying what a wonderful experience I had while I was at 360. It was all due to the excellence service I received from Alecia. Her courteous professionalism and diligence to providing first class value to my meal amplified my experience. She had a friendly and warming smile that fit in very well with the ambiance of the venue. It could most certainly light up any dimly lit room. Employees like her are prime examples of how to perform while doing their jobs. Because of her top notch service I will most definitely be making another trip to 360.

- John
Owner and Operator of GCGB LLc

Visited May 2013
Ottawa, Illinois
“Great place to watch the Cardinal game”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

This bar is located on the rooftop of the Hilton Hotel downtown Saint Louis. I went here on a Tuesday night with a Cardinal game going on. The place was packed and you have the entire view of the field at Busch stadium. Cool fire displays, waterfalls and tv's to watch the games. I had the fish tacos and they were small but very good. The place is fairly expensive and probably draws an upscale clientele.

• Visited June 2013
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“GREAT VIEW OF ST LOUIS”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were whisked to the 26th floor of the Ballpark Hilton and got off the elevator to find the joint was jumpin'! We found a couple of chairs out on the open air lounge area, ordered some drinks and food and then were treated to some great people watching. We were also treated to some great food. Very few places you can go and get food and be entertained.....this is one of them. But be warned! This was pretty much a young people hangout outside. We enjoyed it. Maybe they should card the over 55!

• Visited May 2013
Dallas
“Horrible food...great view”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

We went here for appetizers before going to walk the downtown area. We had korean bbq tacos and a california roll. Tacos were cold and the california roll had way too much mayonnaise. The view is great and is a good spot for pictures. I had an overly sweet lemonade.

• Visited May 2013