“This is it!”

Cuisines: Indian
Utah
“This is it!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

I have tried to find a good and affordable restaurant for a while. We always find decent to good places. This place was WOW! The food was authentic and amazing! I would highly recommend chicken tikamisala but they tend to make it spicy. If you like spicy go with a 3. It's plenty. Otherwise go with a 1 if you don't like spicy and you should be fine.

• Visited September 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I'm so happy to have a great Indian restaurant near me. I took my little girls here tonight for dinner and everyone was so pleasant! We were greeted immediately and promptly served our beverages. Our server took the time to chat with my girls (ages 7 and 9) throughout the evening which made them feel included. The food was prepared perfectly keeping my girls in mind (mild on the spices). We will definitely be back!!!

• Visited July 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Very tasty. Spiced just right. I'll be back.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Friends took me there last night and I was very impressed. I'm not an authority on Indian food or even that familiar with it however I am now a great fan. I got the lamb and chicken vindaloo, because I like very spicy foods, and I was not disappointed. On the spiciness scale, 1 to 5, I picked up four. Next time I think I'll pick of three.

• Visited July 2013
“Best Indian Restaurant EVER!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I do a lot of traveling and I always try to eat at different Indian places. Some are dirty, but the food's good or the ambiance is nice, but the food's off. Saffron is amazing in all categories. I live in Illinois, but make the trip if I want Indian food because I've had other STL Indian food and it just cannot compare. I've been there at least 10 times and I've never been disappointed. Actually, once I did have to wait a pretty long time, but it's worth it. I wouldn't go if you're in a hurry. Go, relax, and enjoy the best Indian food you'll probably ever find in the States.

• Visited May 2013
Cape Girardeau, Missouri, United States
“Worst customer service ever!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I went for dinner with my friends , when ordered chicken boti kebab , we found hair in it..we called the manager , his reply " we don't have anyone in the kitchen with such long hair "!!!!!.. As if someone from us did that ..worst of all he went inside with the plate ..Neva showed up or apologized ..we paid the full n vowed Neva to go back...I had eaten in so many restaurant in many cities as I am a frequent traveller but this experience was really bad ..l

• Visited November 2012