“Not bad at all”

Bamboo Bistro
Ranked #311 of 3,042 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Was not really expecting much in accidently wandering in but facility had a nice decor. Ordered gai-lan (Chinese broccoli) with tofu/mushrooms and the Korean ribs and grilled shrimp special. Ribs were tasty though shrimp a bit dry. Gai lan were nicely cooked. Overall not a bad meal.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've stayed at the Hilton across the street 3 times in the past year and each time I've had dinner here. My favorite is the General's chicken. It's lightly breaded and has a sweet and zesty sauce. The pan fried dumplings are very tasty as well. Service has been good except for the last visit. Looks like I'll be making another trip to St. Louis in the next couple of weeks and I already know where I'll be eating one of the nights!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

I would highly recommend the lunchtime buffet for variety and tastiness.Many different Asian foods,all deliciously prepared including desserts.A great value at $10 and energy for all day and into the evening.Easy to find on 4th street with access to many of the downtown hotels by short walks.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

We went to the Bamboo Bistro for lunch. The food was amazing. I had the shrimp summer roll which was amazing. The peanut sauce was delicious. I also had the chicken lettuce wraps which was also very good. Every one in the party really enjoyed their food, but it took a long time to get the food and one person had to wait an additional 5 minutes for her food. Sadly they weren't even very busy. Would definitely come again, but make sure we had plenty of time.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family ate at this restaurant several times on a recent trip to St. Louis for a volleyball tournament. The restaurant did good job dealing with a group of teenagers and their parents. I was pleased eating both the buffet and from off the menu. Food was aways good, was served quickly and was reasonably priced. The restaurant is located next to the Crown Plaza and not far from the Arch. I will eat at this restaurant on my next trip to Sl. Louis.