“Sausage- deliciously flavorfilled”

Salume Beddu
Ranked #738 of 3,334 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: European
Reviewed December 29, 2016

The handmade sausage is addicting. If you want a snack or if you are planning a party and want delicious, easy to please option then try the sausage with chesse and crackers.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

I friend of mine and I stop for lunch on our way through St. Louis on the recommendation from his brother, outstanding cured meats and charcuterie they had a list of lunch specials which we try the pulled pork and the Mufflatta, both outstanding we also bought some meats to go.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016

Tucked in a strip mall, this place has a truly magnificent selection of cured meats. Mark Sanfilippo is the Van Gogh of Salume and is often available fohr a ch menuat. You won't regret ANY purchase you choose. There is also a small lunch menu that can be enjoyed at one of the few tables inside. I am awestruck by the breadth and sheer AWESOMENESS of the products he turns out- how can you tell? I drive 4 h from Chicago just to see what's new in the aging room....

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 6, 2016

I stumbled upon this place after searching for the nearest deli by my client's house. What a gem! It's small and quaint inside with a large farmhouse style table. I ordered the popular salami sandwich. It was crispy and fantastic.

They sell meat trays and have a large variety and also sell Italian items like pasta. I'll definitely go back to order the cured meats and buy pasta!

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed March 20, 2016

This is a small place on Hampton. There are several specials for lunch with the salume that is made here. It is a nice treat.

Date of visit: October 2015