“Nice but now towels”

Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown
Ranked #14 of 121 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for four nights. Every one was nice, hotel was clean. Negative side is there seem to problem getting enough towels. Two days we didn't have a bath mat and two nights I had to request the wash cloths.
Location of hotel was within walking distance of convention center and serveral restaurants.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Stayed here after a few day road trip with the family. Nice accommodations. Large sleeping room, a great bed, and the usual Embassy Suites happy hour was in a very large room located upstairs. I recommend.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for our Scentsy Family Reunion Conference. Our room was huge!! We did have to ask for extra towels each day, but they were brought to the room quickly. We also ordered room service pizza one night and it was good. The pool was super loud and hot tub was rather small, but still nice. Overall, I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 15, 2014

The room is nice, although there were no pillows for the fold out bed.

The free breakfast is nice, but their coffee is without question the WORST coffee I have ever been served in a hotel. If I was "Embassy Suites" I would be embarrassed to serve such low quality coffee to my guests.

Also, they really need to work on your process for parking
oversized vehicles. We brought a small bus with 7 people to check into the hotel and the process of parking the bus was not smooth. nobody seemed to know how much it would cost, credit cards weren't taken, it was a long wait.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I brought my niece to St. Louis to celebrate her 13th birthday. I chose this hotel because it was within walking of both Bush stadium and the Arch, we walked to both. My niece is from is very small town in SE MO and was very impressed by the accommodations. The staff was polite and helpful. We both enjoyed are stay.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed July 15, 2014

It was a very busy place as we were attending a convention with 10,000 attendees and we did have a little trouble checking in as we were tired after a 9 hour drive....they told us it would be 30 minutes until our room would be ready...so we went and registered for out event and came back over an hour later and our room was still not ready...the staff quickly resolved the issue gave us free internet for our stay and 10% off which pleased us and 20 minutes later we were in our room relaxing ! the rest of our stay was great and we loved the Breakfast and reception at night!!!! so happy we chose this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed July 14, 2014

the "living room" was huge - we reserved a king premium suite - only $10 more than a regular room and were pleasantly surprised with 5th floor (that's the highest the hotel goes) room that included wifi & bottled water. our view was of The America Center - nice and quiet. Free breakfast was better than most - cooked to order omelets (but only one chef cooking so it took a while). Great location. We found free parking on street a block over one day and paid $5 to park in the lot down the street(same lot valet uses) another day. Very close to metrolink if you want to use that to get around. Definitely will stay here again.

Room Tip: we asked for room away from elevator & it was a long trek - but very quiet room