Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown
$204
$176
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Hotel Majestic St. Louis(Saint Louis)(Great Value!)
$138
$134
$159
Clayton Plaza Hotel(Clayton)(Great Value!)
$100
Travelocity
$260
Hotels.com
1,447 results
All reviewsconvention centerevening receptiongreat hotelmade to order omeletstall ceilingshappy hourvalet parkingcorner suiterooms are hugefourth floorcity museumamerica's centerlouis downtownliving areavalet servicemovie theaterper day
Reviewed June 18, 2014

On our first day here we had a full day of sightseeing and when we came back our room around 5pm the room was half cleaned , they didn't make the beds , didn't give new towels and even left a few cleaning supply bottles in our room so we knew that they were there , so I took kids to the city garden so they could clean . Which made the day not relaxing . There in room dining service has weird hours and there little convince store charges 3 dollars for a bottle of apple juice . The pool is on the small side
But overall I do love they have a complimentary breakfast but it only runs until 9am ( they should run it until 10am at least people who r on vacation like to take it slow ) and they have complementary snacks from 5:30-7:30pm . The rooms are very big which I love gives a family of 5 plenty of space .

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I forgot my umbrella and it rained two days, They let me borrow the umbrella cheer fully.I like lot of creamer in my coffee and they left extra creamer for the coffee without being asked asked them. Let me have the room 11:00 am.

1  Thank Mohammad A
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I am so glad I chose this hotel for my group, the rooms are large and clean, the free breakfast was top notch and it is walking distance to the convention center! Overall a great hotel for business or pleasure!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I was in Downtown St. Louis for a conference and chose the Embassy Suites hotel over the headquarters hotel because of the HHonors program. It is literally across the street from the convention center. I was very pleased with my accomodations and liked that there were laundry facilities. I would use this hotel again in the future if I were to return. One small thing that I didn't care for was that energy efficient bulbs were used in all the light fixtures but this made the living room area seem too dim for my taste.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The room has a chemical smell which is too much febreeze and my eyes water and I feel sick. Room also on noisy street. Very disappointed.had to leave hotel. Ozone machine and open windows not enough to eliminate odor.

Room Tip: Stay elsewhere
1  Thank Vacationer740