“As expected”

Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown
Ranked #13 of 123 Hotels in Saint Louis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed December 18, 2013

As expected our stay at this Embassy Suites was a pleasant affair. I like this chain due to the fact that our stays across the nation in their hotels are always above average in the value received for the money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,416)

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I don't usually write reviews but we had such a great stay I had to share. The suite was great and even had a table and chairs. It was perfect for my family and had lots of room. The staff was exceptional and the breakfast was the best I have ever saw at a hotel. The room was quiet and the beds were comfortable. We will be back and I am putting embassy suites on the top of my hotel list!

1  Thank Alison A
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I would recommend this hotel, it was beautiful and clean, centrally located in downtown St. Louis. The room was very clean, neat and it is so nice to have a suite. The free breakfast, which included made to order eggs, etc was great and so was the evening reception. The cost of the hotel is about the same as hotels there in its class yet you get a the drinks, food and breakfast which saves alot. The staff was friendly and helpful and were happy to give us both a early check in and late check out. I would stay there again if in St. Louis and we do prefer Embassy Suites when we travel.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed here one night so I didn't have to worry about traveling due to weather. What a wonderful experience. Everything in the room was clean and comfortable and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I definitely plan to stay here again if it's necessary.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Hotel rooms (we had connecting King Suites) were great. Hotel was easy to get to and not far at all from the City Museum and the Science Center. The staff was wonderful and they had a good continental breakfast with made to order omelets that were wonderful. The pool area was perfect for our 4 year old granddaughter. If in that area, we would stay again.

1  Thank Sheila C
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Many issues with this stay. Was gone most of the day and room didn't get cleaned. When we called, we left for dinner. Not sure what was cleaned, but bed was made. No towels were left, only a note that said "call down for towels". Was $27 to park and took at least 20 minutes to get our car each time. even with call ahead and once with nobody in front of us. Pool was so chlorinated that as you walked in, it burned your eyes. Evening reception the chips were good, but rest was below average at best. will never stay here again and makes me question embassy suites.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ryan Z
Wade T, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Ryan Z,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your recent stay with us.

Although we strive for our guests' complete satisfaction, we did not acheive that goal for you during your visit. For that, I sincerely apologize.

We have shared your comments with our staff as we are constantly seeking ways to improve our level of service. I'm certain you would enjoy a different experience if you would provide us with another opportunity to welcome you to our hotel.

Thank you again as your comments help us improve the experiences of our future guests. We hope you will give us another chance to provide the service you deserve on your next visit to St. Louis.

Wade Thompson,
Director of Sales & Marketing
Phone: 314-678-2903
Email: wade.thompson@hilton.com

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Staff is welcoming and pleasant. Short walk to all that is fun in downtown STL. Directly across from America's Center and 6 blocks or so from Busch Stadium. Approximately 10 minute walk to Lumiere Casino. While located in the heart of downtown the rooms are still quiet and provides a great place for relaxation.