Embassy Suites by Hilton St. Louis - Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Marriott St. Louis Grand(Saint Louis)
  • Room Service
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
Average 3/5
1,435 results
All reviewsconvention centerevening receptiongreat hotelmade to order omeletstall ceilingshappy hourvalet parkingcorner suiterooms are hugefourth floorcity museumamerica's centerlouis downtownliving areavalet servicemovie theaterper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Do not stay in the rooms facing south. This is a main street and traffic noise can be quite loud until 2 am on the weekends. Hotel is in good condition and not a far walk to the Cardinal stadium or the Arch.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We had great stay. Very nice and clean hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were large and clean. Breakfast and managers specials were great as always. Only negative is our room was noisey 2-4am from the street.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We were looking for a quality hotel, in the downtown area, that had a pool. Having stayed at Embassy Suite before I knew I could expect a high level of service. They didn't disappoint. I highly recommend the HHonors program. I normally don't sleep very well at hotels, slept like a baby.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Great hotel. Very clean. Friendly staff. Close to downtown events. Parking is across the street but in a safe area. (There is valet parking but it's more expensive. ) The pool is small but nice. Breakfast is good but the lines can be long if you wait till the end of the serving time. Don't be too late, they do stop serving. The rooms can be bit noisy depending on the street traffic.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed at this hotel for five days during a convention. On day 2 I went to use the iron, iron spits nasty stuff all over a shirt of mine and completely ruins it! So I clean the iron, start to use it on my slacks and ironing board falls to the ground it had a busted leg. Fix that and continue to iron slacks and needless to say they are ruined as well now. I call the front desk explain what happen and ask for a new iron and ironing board. Front Desk Manager says she'll send one right up an see what her GM wants to do about the clothes possibly send them out for dry cleaning. I then am in the lobby grabbing a soda and a juice from the market place and speak with the Front Desk Manager face to face and she states the GM is not here so I am going to give you HH points for the damage to your clothes. I say thank you and go back to my room. I then wait 4 1/2 hrs for my new (used iron and board) to arrive. I stayed 3 weeks ago and still have no points added to my account. I have called and spoke with Management there how tell me the GM put it in for my account. I have left messages for the GM with no return calls. I am now sending Hilton and email regarding this issue and demanding I receive payment for the damage to my clothing!! Worst Managed hotel EVER!

• Stayed: August 2013