“Great Sushi and Tempura! Do not miss this one.”
Review of Cafe Mochi

Cafe Mochi
Ranked #353 of 2,901 Restaurants in Saint Louis
Cuisines: Japanese
Neighborhood: Tower Grove
Neighborhood: Tower Grove
Olathe, Kansas
“Great Sushi and Tempura! Do not miss this one.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

You will not be disappointed! Great food, great service. We will be back to this place next time when were in St. Louis.

Visited September 2013

“Great Service and Sushi!!!”
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Went off of the trip advisor reviews and decided to try it out. We were not disappointed! The staff was very friendly and the sushi came out pretty quick. We had a couple of California rolls and a Philly roll and a Fried Bagel roll. I'm usually not a fan of the fried rolls but it was awesome! We will definitely go there next time we are in St. Louis!

• Visited August 2013
Saint Charles, Missouri
“The best sushi in town!!!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I found this restaurant by accident on Grand Ave. I was looking for some lebanese rest. Great decor and ambience. They have a parking area, great service, very friendly personnel. I consider this rthe best sushi I had in St. Louis área!!!!! I have tried a lot!

• Visited June 2013
St. Louis
“Atmosphere, Food, Value- Excellent!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

The outdoor seating , stylish contemporary decor indoors, happy hour specials(BOGO) and cooks who take pride in food prep and presentation. This restaurant was the whole package for me!

I would definitely recommend it!!

• Visited July 2013
“Only place we go for sushi”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

After exploring St. Louis for sushi, I now have a "sushi home". I think they have THE BEST happy hour in St. Louis, half price sushi. Located on Grand, it's a great place to sit on the patio. I've been coming here for years and it's remained consistent. I don't go anywhere else for sushi cuisine.

• Visited August 2013