“outstanding!!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Soulard
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Every time I think of this place my mouth waters. I had the burnt ends special and it was ridiculously good!!! This will be my summer lunch spot!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,241)

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Get the ribs with baked beans, both are best in class by far. Dont mess with the pulled pork or bbq chicken. This place is known for its ribs and it would be a waste of time to get anything but.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

I went to Bogarts today with my family. It is in Cool setting in Soulard with a lot going on. There is great people watching with the farmers market right across the street. The wait was short at 11:15 and the food was out promptly. I can't say that I was surprised that the food was AMAZING but it was. I had ribs and prime rib that were the best that Ice ever eaten. I am a BBQ snob and am pretty picky about it. I've been to countless BBQ restaraunts all over the country a I have to say that Bogart's is my favorite. Everyone at our table had a great experience! I can't wait to go back!!

Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten in many a rib joints, this one....by far.... Has the best ribs!
The ribs have a dry rub on them and a sweet glaze (secret sauce I've been told) which makes the ribs juice, tangy and a little sweet at the same time! Incredible!
You have to order the baked beans with the rib meal! You will never want to go to another rib joint but here!!!
I travel a lot, but this place is my favorite rib joint in the country!!

Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Bogart's is fantastic. We got a tip from an employee at the City Museum (which is also a must see if you are in St Louis) to try the baked beans and he was right on target. We had the ribs and burnt ends sandwich, which were both wonderful. All of the sides were above average. One thing I would say is that there aren't many kid friendly menu items, but overall, it is great!