“AWESOME BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: Soulard
Reviewed May 2, 2013

If you're in St. Louis and like BBQ, Bogarts is a MUST!!! This place is the BOMB!!! One of the BEST BBQ places in St. Louis. Eveything they serve is AWESOME from the BBQ to their sides!

1  Thank steve y

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

In St. Louis for just 8 hours and wanted to try something different...and glad we did.

I had the half slab with double baked beans, my friend the beef brisket with potato salad and slaw.

4 sauces on the table along with lots of paper towels. We both used the Sweet Maegan Ann sauce...mmmm good.

28 bucks for lunch might seem a little pricey, but the food was great, service top notch and cleanliness really good.

2  Thank TMuff
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

Small place, but the food and service is top notch. If it's not the best BBQ I have every had, it is definitely top 5. The staff is helpful and friendly. Everyone in the place is happy, customers and staff. Don't miss it.

1  Thank Chargerbum
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of trying everything on the menu. I recommend the baked beans and potato salad. The ribs are to die for!!! The prime rib sandwich is one of my favorites....this is a must when in the area. Make sure you check the hours of operation before making the trip.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

TRAVELING from California to see family and places where my parents were from, was a journey of a lifetime. finding places we had read about and then enjoying it far more than we knew we would was even better ! Killer food....... but get there early (we got there at 11am), they run out, the doors are locked. when my husband asked the owner who was standing at the doorway in his work apron and a toothpick in his mouth (perfect!) if the food was good, he drawled ...."it'll change your life" ~! LOL he was right........ we ate, bought hats for all the neighbor guys and bottles of different sauces... from mild, to garlicy to hot and hotter. the place was busy and nosey and smelled fabulous. its a MUST GO TO> Kansas city had a fine bbq place too (we compaired) at Oklahoma Joes, but Bogarts was our favorite.