“Best BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Neighborhood: Soulard
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Best BBQ I've ever had! Line does get long so I suggest you get there early. You don't order until there's a table ready, so go prepared to wait. The ribs were amazing, sweet BBQ with a good kick to it, as well as the beans, so good!!! Service was great, told the manager we were from Miami & he came back with a couple if ribs for us to taste. Loved this place!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,216)

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We love Bogart's, especially the presence of unusual BBQ items like prime rib and pastrami. For me, though, they clinch on their ribs, which is a badge they can obviously wear with pride. The pitmaster here also works for Pappy's, so he's involved with the number 1 and 2 in town, in my book.

Couple a visit here with a trip to Soulard's Market or the Anheuser-Busch tour. You you can also bring your food down to the International Tap House, where no food is served and carry-ins are welcome.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Well I've heard great things about Bogarts, So while visiting Soulard's Market I decided to stop in for a taste. Unfortunately, my visit didn't yield my meat selection of choice (beef brisket). It was around 2:00 pm and they were sold out! So I tried the pulled pork. It was okay, nothing to write home about. The potato salad was very tasty (mustard base) and the baked beans (sweet and spicy) were delicious. I ordered one meat w/2 sides. The price was reasonable around $8.

I plan to go back to try my favorite (brisket). Overall it was a pleasant experience and the food was good. Definitely worth giving a try.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I may not be an expert but I know what I like and I Bogarts brisket beef.as much as any I've had in Memphis or Kansas City.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm no expert on BBQ. But I know what I like, and I like this BBQ place better than Pappy's. I always get the pulled pork. It's delicious. The line moves quick, it's friendly and it's right behind Soulard market! My husband has tried the ribs and the smoked prime rib and has raved about both. He tries to find any excuse he can come up with to cross the bridge and get lunch.