“Dinner at Angelo's”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We ate at Angelo's following a Saturday afternoon Cardinals game. Very convenient to many of the downtown hotels, easy to walk. We were seated quickly. The waiter made a wine recommendation for me (which was quite good). I had seafood linguine and my husband had ravioli. Both were very good and we were pleased with the food and the service.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Good assortment of Italian flavors and foods to please anyone. Food is available late in case you want take out in lieu of room service. We had toasted ravioli, salads, burgers and club sandwich for lunch - all really tasty. Chicken strips and Cobb salad hit the spot after a Cards game.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Before we went to St. Louis, I checked places near The St. Louis Arch and found Angelo's Taverna on Trip Advisor. Once again TA lead me in the right direction!

I was a little worried when we were walking up to the restaurant/bar, the outside looked more like a bar than a restaurant. Once we were in the doors, my fears were relieved. It is a very family friendly place, the hostess greeted our family and quickly put us in a booth. (They also have tables available) We went on a Saturday night and it was busy, the staff and servers were very busy but attentive. There were many families with children of all ages, many families with teens/young adults and several couples. The menu offers a large selection of foods-burgers, pizza, sandwiches, pasta, soup and salads and they offer a children's menu. I had the tortellini, it was delicious!
The dress is very casual, shorts and t-shirts will be fine, jeans or slacks will work as well. It is within walking distance to The Arch.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Had Pizza and Toasted Raviolli

Awesome. Food was great. Took some home and ate it the next day. Super.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

While deciding whether to go on the Arch tour we stopped by Angelo's Taverna for lunch. The wait wasn't that long and the service and the food was good.